Francis Ngannou defends title against Ciryl Gane
Francis Ngannou proves he’s one of the best Heavyweight in the world with his win in the UFC 270 main event at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California he successfully suffocated former sparring partner Ciryl Gane with multiple takedowns over five rounds to retain his Heavyweight title.
In the co-main event, Deiveson Figueiredo became the new UFC flyweight champion after he dethrone Brandon Moreno in their long-awaited trilogy fight to win unanimous decision (48-47 x3).
Official UFC 270 Result:
- Francis Ngannou def. Ciryl Gane by unanimous decision (48-47 x2, 49-46)
- Deiveson Figueiredo def. Brandon Moreno by unanimous decision (48-47 x3)
- Michel Pereira def. Andre Fialho by unanimous decision (29-28 x3)
- Said Nurmagomedov def. Cody Stamann by submission (ninja choke) at 0:47 of Round One
- Michael Morales def. Trevin Giles by TKO (punches) at 4:06 of Round One
- Victor Henry def. Raoni Barcelos by unanimous decision (30-27 x3)
- Jack Della Maddalena def. Pete Rodriguez by TKO (punches) at 2:59 of Round One
- Tony Gravely def. Saimon Oliveira by unanimous decision (30-27 x3)
- Matt Frevola def. Genaro Valdez by TKO (punches) at 3:15 of Round One
- Vanessa Demopoulos def. Silvana Gomez Juarez by submission (armbar) at 2:25 of Round One
- Jasmine Jasudavicius def. Kay Hansen by unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)