Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3, Highlights and Results
Tyson Fury got up from two fourth-round knockdowns, but ultimately put Wilder down three times as he secured the KO in round 11 to retain his WBC heavyweight boxing title.
Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder meet for a third time, the fight takes place from Las Vegas’ T-Mobile arena, arguably the biggest fight of 2021, neither man has fought since their rematch in February 2020, when Fury scored a seventh-round TKO win and take the WBC title.
In the third and final bout, Fury was dropped twice in the fourth round but made it back to his feet to drop Wilder two more times, in the 11th-round “Gypsy King” landed his third and final knockdown with a left hook followed by a right hand that dropped Wilder to the canvas.
- MAIN EVENT: Tyson Fury (c) def. Deontay Wilder via 11th-round TKO
- Frank Sanchez def. Efe Ajagba via unanimous decision (97-92, 98-91, 98-91)
- Robert Helenius def. Adam Kownacki via sixth-round TKO
- Jared Anderson def. Vladimir Tereshkin via second-round TKO
- Edgar Berlanga def. Marcelo Coceres via unanimous decision (96-93, 96-93, 96-93)
- Vladimir Hernandez def. Julian Williams via split decision (94-96, 96-94, 97-93)
This angle of Fury’s KO 🔥#FuryWilder3— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 10, 2021
(via @TJay) pic.twitter.com/T3yraLYNQ2