Former UFC veteran Jeremy Stephens made his debut against Clay Collard in The first event of the 2022 Professional Fighter’s League (PFL) season that took place at Esports Stadium Arlington in Arlington, Texas.
In the main event and after three intense rounds of pure striking Collard (21-9) managed to defeat Stephens (28-20) via unanimous decision scoring 30-27 on all three judges’ scorecard.
– Clay Collard def. Jeremy Stephens via unanimous decision (30-27,30-27,30-27 )
– Raush Manfio def. Don Madge via third-round knockout (punches) at 2:42
– Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Delan Monte via first-round submission (d’arce choke) at 0:29
– Olivier Aubin-Mercier def. Natan Schulte via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
– Cory Hendricks def. Emiliano Sordi via second-round technical knockout (punches) at 2:13
– Alexander Martinez def. Stevie Ray via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
– Marthin Hamlet def. Teodoras Aukstuolis via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
– Omari Akhmedov def. Viktor Pesta via first-round knockout (punch) at 1:25
– Rob Wilkinson def. Bruce Souto via second-round technical knockout (knees and punches) at 0:46
– Simeon Powell def. Clinton Williams via third-round technical knockout (knee) at 4:38