Alvarez becomes undisputed champion with 11th-round TKO.
Canelo Alvarez became boxing’s undisputed super middleweight champion after he stopped Caleb Plant in Las Vegas in epic fight on Sunday.
The 31-year-old won just about every round leading up to the 11th. after he floored his impressive opponent twice, The Mexican pummelled Plant with rights and lefts to drop him for good and referee waves it off for Canelo at 1:05 in 11th-round.
- Canelo Alvarez def. Caleb Plant by 11th-round KO 12 rounds (super middleweight title fight)
- Anthony Dirrell def. Marcos Hernandez by fourth-round KO
- Rey Vargas def. Leonardo Baez by unanimous decision
- Elvis Rodriguez def. Juan Pablo Romero by fifth-round KO
- Jose Antonio Meza def. Jose Manuel Gomez by split decision
- Rances Barthelemy def. Gustavo David Vittori by second-round TKO
- Joselito Velazquez def. Gilberto Mendoza by unanimous decision
- Fernando Diaz def. Jan Salvatierra by fifth-round KO