Dana White confirms Cejudo’s retirement and says Aldo should fight for belt

On Wednesday, Dana White officially announced the retirement of Henry Cejudo.

After the fight against Dominick Cruz, at UFC 249, in which he won by technical knockout in the second round, Cejudo had already said that he was retiring in the interview with Joe Rogan, which left the bantamweight belt vacant.

“My people will probably kill me for this one, but come on. Cejudo has retired and now we are looking at Petr Yan vs. José Aldo for the vacant title. We still don’t have a date or place yet, but this is the fight we are looking for. “said Dana.

José Aldo is ranked 6th in the bantamweight, where he has one fight and a defeat.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.